The holidays are creeping up, so if you’re looking to get a jump on the gift-buying season, here is a release rundown with something for all of those collectors, artists and new toy enthusiasts.
- First up is the Mongolian from L’Amour Supreme x Super7. It stands 5″ tall and is made of Japanese vinyl. This purple glitter version, known as the “Cosmos” edition, was an NYCC and APE 2012 exclusive. Translucent purple vinyl with metallic glitter highlights and detailed with metallic silver, red, black and dark violet sprays. I am loving the colors on this figure!
- Playing upon local religious beliefs in Singapore mixed with urban life, this Hell Lotus figure is a collaboration between Clogtwo and Mighty Jaxx. This figure is packed with extras, coming in a premium box with interchangeable parts, authenticity card, special code for future releases of interchangeable parts compatible with Hell Lotus, custom art print, and sticker & badge.
- Sonny Angels are back for winter in this Xmas series. Santa Claus, Christmas dessert, Rudolph and more! Great stocking stuffers!
- Micro Munnyworld figures are in stock and ready to be customized by you! Available in bright, cheery colors, these figures stand 2.5″ and each comes with a vinyl micro paint can, a clear sticker sheet of stick-on accessories (like a bow tie, eyes, mom tattoo, zippers, and more!), and a clear practice sticker to get the jitters out. Although you can choose which character you’d like, the figures are blind-boxed, so which color you will receive is a mystery!
- The Great Showdowns by Scott C. is another great gift idea for the holidays. A collection of Scott’s Great Showdowns series, this book showcases strangely good-natured confrontations between his favorite characters.
- Tokidoki’s Unicorno is great for those wanting to customize something a little mystical. This 5″ figure comes equipped with 3 fine point Sharpies, Adios Black, Bruttino Blue and Stellina Magenta.