I can’t believe it’s the middle of December already! Time flies pretty fast in the toy world. I thought you could catch a breather, have a cup of tea and check out some of the new releases we have here at myplasticheart. Maybe you need to buy some last minute gifts for people on your list… or… maybe you should just go all out and treat yo’self! I mean you probably did just buy a lot of presents for other people, so go on… do something nice for you. Without further ado, here is this week’s RUNDOWN.
- David Horvath’s Bissy Bear! – That’s right, ladies. Bossy Bear thought he was soooo cool, but here is Bissy Bear and she is ready to put him in his place! You could always buy Bossy Bear too and have a little wedding for them or something. Wait, that might be weird, right? I will take your silence to mean “no”.
- Tokidoki Plush Kaiju – He might look a bit aggressive, but looks can be deceiving because this 9″ plush is as cuddly as they come.
- Dragon King OG edition by kaNO – You remember the Dragon King G.O.D. edition from NYCC? Well, kaNO is at it again in this homage to one of his heroes and one of the biggest icons in martial arts history.
- Emilio Garcia’s Jumping Brain – This DIY brain/frog amalgamation allows for awesome customization… so, hop to it! (Sorry, I couldn’t resist using a bad pun.)
- Gary Taxali’s Hippy Magic Lunchbox Pillow – I am a huge fan of Taxali’s work, so this pillow really stuck out to me. From a run of 250, printed in non-toxic ink and with a feather filled inside, this pillow is both great to look at and use. If this print isn’t up your alley, check out one of the others from tokidoki, Kozyndan, Sylvia Ji, or Gary Baseman.
- Yoskay Yamamoto’s Screaming for the Sunrise – This mythical creature has been brought to life for a second time, now in the original colors from Yamamoto’s painting.
- Jin Baba in Frosted Violett from David Healey – MPH has teamed up with resin mashup artist, David Healey to create exclusive colorways of two of his most popular characters. Check out his Mein character as well. And for more info about Healeymade and these figures read our “5 Questions With…” post with David.
- Snowy Night Pocket Pork from Shawnimals, Squibbles Ink and myplasticheart – Winter-inspired Pocket Pork! The one above features sleepy eyes with a dark blue body and silver and white ‘snow’ flecks. Check out the other variation, Frosty. Only 60 pieces per style!